Sunday, March 12, 2006

Blogging Guidelines

Because of security concerns, I am not supposed to talk about certain things on the blog, and I'd like to ask anyone who comments to please respect that. I cannot comment on the politics of Morocco, it's government, and I would also like to keep any disrespectful comments about Muslims in general off my blog. I wouldn't want anyone to read this and feel offended. I also cannot give any more specifics about where I am. This is for PC safety. PC Morocco was evacuated in 2003 after because of security concerns due to the political world. When we were brought back, the King himself guaranteed PCV's would be watched over. We are. Everywhere we go, the local police watch us like hawks. They pretty much know where we are and what we're doing at all times. Some people think it's a little much, but I actually really like it. Anyone who is concerned about my safety has no reason to fear. The local police have personal written instruction from the King himself to keep us safe, and we've got plenty of guidelines to follow on our end. Please respect that on my blog. If there is a problem from blogging, it could get me sent home. Anyhow... Life is good otherwise. During training I'll have pretty reliable internet access, but I don't know about after. Do not be concerned if there is a sudden drop in communication. The police will always know where I am, and so will the PC. Unless I lose my mind completely and run off into a cave in the mountains. Then, I bet the goats will know where I am. hee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home